About SAE Institute and Qantm College
SAE Institute and Qantm College Australia offers Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training (VET) opportunities to more than 2,500 students, including certificate, diploma, degree and masters courses across the following major fields of study: audio production, film production, games design, games programming, animation, web and graphic design, and interactive digital media. SAE Institute and Qantm College are also one of the world's leading media technology training Institutes, with 53 campuses in 27 countries. SAE Institute and Qantm College are a part of the Navitas group.
Navitas is an Australian global education leader providing pre-university and university programs, English language courses, migrant education and settlement services, creative media education, student recruitment, professional development and corporate training services to more than 80,000 students across a network of over 100 colleges and campuses in 23 countries. Navitas is an ASX Top 200 Company.
Further information about Navitas is available at www.navitas.com.
SAE Institute was established in 1976 as the world's first school for audio engineering and has since evolved to become an education provider de force in the area of creative media technologies. It has since expanded its unique and specialised curriculum to include film production, electronic music production and digital journalism, maintaining a continuous commitment to quality as well as a dedication to producing exceptional industry-ready graduates in a variety of sectors.
From humble beginnings in a modest 4-track studio in Sydney, the SAE Institute brand was quick to gather momentum, with the global network now spanning over 27 countries with its 53 impressive state-of-the-art facilities worldwide.
The intimate SAE Adelaide campus is centrally located on Gouger Street – famous for its fabulous food and dining and lively nightlife. With an array of annual cultural festivals held throughout the year and a vibrant live and electronic music scene, Adelaide is the ideal place to immerse yourself in your art whilst studying one of our accredited audio courses.
View full SAE history click here
1. Our Vision
To be the world leader in private post-secondary education for creative media technologies.
2. Our Mission
- We provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop our graduates.
- Our courses emphasise practical experience, the needs of students and industry credibility.
- Our students access the latest knowledge and outstanding facilities to enhance their skills.
- We are globally networked as a professional community in creative media.
- Excellence in academic and student services.
3. Our Organisational Values
- Commitment to professional excellence: in learning and teaching; creative development; and student support
- A culture of creativity, innovation and efficiency
- Teamwork and collegiality
- A global perspective with respect for individual differences and diverse cultures
- The application of technical mastery and analytical skill to working environments
- Entrepreneurialism to achieve sustainable growth
- Open intellectual enquiry and lifelong learning
- Practical based learning providing students with valuable work ready skills
Educational Registration and Accreditation status
Higher Education Status
SAE Institute and Qantm College Australia are approved Institution's in the Higher Education Provider Category of the Commonwealth of Australia's Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency Act 2011.
Our Higher Education courses, including diplomas, bachelor degrees, and master degrees, are accredited by the Australian Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA).
A copy of the TEQSA/AUQA Quality Report relating the audit conducted on SAE Institute Australia in October 2011, is available at SAE Institute Australia TEQSA/AQUA Audit report.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) Status
SAE Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved to deliver nationally recognised training qualifications within the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector and is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Details of SAE Institute's scope of registration is available on the Training.gov.au (TGA) website. TGA is the official National Register of information on Training Packages, Qualifications, Courses, Units of Competency and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
- Professor Emeritus Zbys Klich (Chair)
- Dr Helen Lancaster
- Mr Geoff Weule
- Mr Mark McDuff
- Mr Martin Benge
- Mr Anthony Buckley (AM)
- Mr Kevin Wilkins
- Mr Dale Freya
- Mr Joseph Anthonysz
- Mr Mark L'Estrange
- Mr Andrew Broadhead